Prefer to Do Everything via Text Message?
Try Text Banking
Enroll by signing in to Online Banking, go to the welcome menu and select “All Services & Settings,” and then clicking the “Mobile Management” link in the “Manage Account” section. Text-banking commands include:
- B or BAL – Summary of balances for all accounts
- B # or BAL # – Receive the balance of a specific account using the account number assigned by Text Banking, for example, “B 1” or “BAL 2.”
- H or HIST – Summary of recent transactions for accounts
- H # or HIST # – Receive the transaction history of a specific account using the account number assigned by text banking, for example, “H 1” or “HIST 2.”
- C or CMD – List of available text banking commands
- HE or HELP – Help content for text banking
- L or LOGIN – Receive a URL for the Home Federal Online Banking login.
- S or STOP – Deactivate text banking and alerts.