Looking For A New Bank?
Your search ends here.
With a steady stream of mergers and buyouts, chances are the bank you started with is no longer the bank you’re feeling stuck with. If you’ve considered switching to a more stable, secure, long-term financial home—one with superior customer service—it doesn’t have to be a hassle.
Home Federal makes switching simple and easy, which is fantastic, but why should you? Here are a few good reasons why switching your banking to Home Federal makes perfect sense.
- Full-service, customer-focused, locally owned and in business for nearly a century
- Owned by our depositors, with dedicated customer service to address their every need
- 23 convenient branches, with a variety of checking and no closing costs on home equity loans
- Online banking, a convenient mobile app and VISA cards with no annual fee
- No monthly service fees for seniors over age 55 who use our OVER 55 accounts
- PHONEHOME (865-687-HOME), a 24/7 information helpline, there when you need it
What to Bring
Before you visit a Home Federal Branch near you to open your new checking account, you’ll need to make sure to bring one form of valid identification. The valid ID should verify your legal name, address, and date of birth. You can open your new Home Federal checking account at your choice of any of our 23 convenient locations near you.Acceptable Forms of Current Identification
Open Your New AccountAn Easy, 3-Step Guide
- Bring your opening deposit and valid ID to a Home Federal branch near you, and complete an application to open a new account. New account applications may also be initiated via phone or e-mail. Contact the branch location near you for more information.
- Sign account documents and a signature card, to which your signature will be matched whenever you write or deposit a check.
- Set up direct deposit and online banking, to make your experience extra convenient.