Get Rid of All the Paper
Sign Up for E-Statements TodayWhy Go Paperless?
- Reduce paper usage
- Reduce your risk of mail fraud and identity theft
- Receive notifications when your statement is ready to be viewed online
- Prefer a paper statement? Opt-out of E-Statements at any time.
- Login to Online Banking
- Go to the welcome menu and select “All Services & Settings”
- Select “View statements” under the Quick Links
- Select “Electronic Only Statement Delivery”
- You will be presented with the disclosure as a PDF that will open in a new window
*Please note you must have your pop-up blocker turned off or choose to allow once when prompted.
- Read through the disclosure and obtain the confirmation code at the bottom
- Use the confirmation code to continue the opt-in process
There are no fees associated with receiving electronic statements.
You can opt-out of E-statements at any time by following the same process listed above. If you are already opted-in, you will see the option to opt-out from the View Statements screen.
The confirmation code that you’ll need to retrieve to complete the opt-in process is located in the E-Statement Disclosure. It will open in a separate window within your browser. You must either turn your pop-up blocker off or temporarily allow pop-ups from the site. Your browser should inform you a pop-up was blocked but each browser is different. Please refer to the help section of your browser if you need pop-up assistance.
You can access up to 7 years of statements from E-Statements within Online Banking.