BauerFinancial Inc., is a leading authority in rating banks. Home Federal has received high ratings for strength and stability for over 30 years.
Earning high ratings indicates that we are a safe, financially sound bank. This reflects our 99 plus years of prudent and responsible management.
What it Takes
As a neutral and independent organization, Bauer does not accept payments for ratings or allow institutions to opt out of the rating process. Bauer evaluates financial institutions based on a strict set of criteria, drawing from data reported to federal regulators.
Ratings are based on the following:
- Federal regulatory capital requirements
- Profitability/loss trend
- Level of delinquent loans, charge-offs and repossessed assets
- Market versus book value of the investment portfolio
- Regulatory supervisory agreements
- Community reinvestment rating (CRA)
- Historical data