Debit Card Alerts & Controls
Download the CardValet® App today
Available on Your Device of Choice
- Download the App
- Tap get started and enter card #
- Enter card information
- Enter last 4 of social security number
- Choose username and password
Protect your money and yourself from fraud
Staying in control of your debit cards has never been more important. Manage your family finances, while protecting your card and yourself from fraud. Use our app to receive real-time transaction alerts and set customized usage controls.
Debit Card Alerts
Alerts will notify you when a transaction is made with your debit card by sending a Push Notification directly to your phone. You choose which debit alerts you wish to see.
Available alerts include:
- All transactions
- Transaction Amount: when a transaction meets or exceeds a set amount
- Merchant Type: when card is used at certain types of businesses
- Transaction Type: when certain transaction types are done such as ATM withdrawals or Online
- Transaction Locations: when transactions occur outside of my customized regions
Use alerts to:
- Combat fraud: Near real-time speed of transaction alerts allows you to be aware of potential fraud immediately
- Budgeting: Set spend limits and be notified when you go over
- Prevent overdraft fees: understand your spending habits
- Detect merchant errors: see your transactions immediately
- Turn alerts on/off at your convenience
Debit Card Controls
Card Controls allows you to control how, when, and where your debit card is used.
Use Card Controls to:
- Lock your card in seconds if you think you may have lost your card or it was stolen
- Limit card usage to not exceed specified $ threshold (can be customized at any time)
- Limit card usage to only certain merchants (Gas stations, Grocery Stores, etc.)
- Limit card usage to only certain types of transactions (In-Store, Online, etc.)
- Only allow card usage in certain geographical locations, and adjust when you go on vacation
Not already signed up for Online or Mobile Banking?
Data rates may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.