Home Equity Line of Credit
Increase Your Options with a HELOC
Our Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) offers you a revolving line of credit to provide for your immediate and standby credit needs. When you have an established line of credit for an approved amount, it is instantly available as you need it. It’s as simple as writing a Home Federal Line of Credit check.
Home Equity Line of Credit Rates
Last Update: 9/3/2020
|Program Name||Interest Rate1||Fees/ Expenses2||APR1|
|Special Promotion3||1.99% for 1st 6 months,|
then U.S. Prime1
|Zero Closing Costs4||1.99% for 1st 6 months, |
then US Prime1
|Home Federal Refinance||US Prime1 |
|$780-$930||US Prime1 |
1Rates are variable. Minimum rate of 3.75% is subject to change monthly based on the U.S. Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal (currently 3.25%).
Maximum rate of 18% APR.
2Annual fee of $36 may apply after the first year if the HELOC is not accessed within the first 12 months.
3Not available for refinancing or modifying existing Home Federal loans.
4Reimbursement fee of all 3rd party fees will be charged if the loan is terminated within the first 36 months.
- Rates and APRs listed above are based on amounts of $150,000 for owner-occupied, single-family dwellings serving as a primary residence and are for transactions with a minimum 650 credit score for at least one applicant and a maximum LTV of 80%.
- Minimum loan amount available is $25,000/Maximum loan amount available is $150,000: for rates and fees on loan amounts over $150,000, please contact us.
- Loan term is 120 payments of interest only payments; paying interest only will result in a balloon payment of all outstanding principal and interest due on the maturity date of the loan. Additional payments to principal are allowed at any time.
- Property insurance is required, including flood insurance (if applicable).
- 2nd mortgage loans are available only behind a Home Federal 1st mortgage.
Please note we are currently not accepting applications for Home Equity loans where a Financial Institution other than Home Federal Bank will retain the first mortgage. If you would be interested in combining your existing mortgage with this current request, please contact us at the number above, or click the button below to learn about refinancing.