Home Equity Line of Credit
Increase Your Options with a HELOC
Our Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) offers you a revolving line of credit to provide for your immediate and standby credit needs. When you have an established line of credit for an approved amount, it is instantly available as you need it. It’s as simple as writing a Home Federal Line of Credit check.
Home Equity Line of Credit Rates
Last Update: 9/3/2020
|Program Name||Interest Rate||Fees/ Expenses||APR|
|Special Promotion*||1.99% for 1st 6 months,|
then U.S. Prime**
|Home Federal Refinance||3.75%**||$780-$930||3.750%|
* No refinance or modification of existing Home Federal loans
** Rates may vary
***Reimbursement fee of all 3rd party fees will be charged if the loan is terminated within the first 36 months
- Rates and APRs are based on amounts of $150,000 for owner-occupied, single-family dwellings. HELOCs contain a variable-rate feature, and interest rates may increase over the term.
- Interest only payments
- Loan term 120 payments
- Minimum rate of 3.75%, subject to change monthly based on U.S. Prime rate. Maximum rate of 5% above initial rate, up to 18%.
- Minimum loan amount $25,000/Maximum loan amount $150,000**
- Maximum loan-to-value ratio of 80%
- Beacon score of 650 or greater for at least one applicant
- Owner-occupied single-family primary residence only
- 2nd mortgage loans only behind a Home Federal 1st mortgage
- Annual fee of $36 may apply after the first year if the HELOC is not accessed within the first 12 months
- Property insurance required, including flood insurance (if applicable)
- For rates and fees on credit limits over $150,000, please contact us.
Please note we are currently not accepting applications for Home Equity loans where a Financial Institution other than Home Federal Bank will retain the first mortgage. If you would be interested in combining your existing mortgage with this current request, please contact us at the number above, or click the button below to learn about refinancing.