A Balanced Response to Health Concerns
The health and safety of our employees and customers is our first priority.
We are closely monitoring the situation and taking appropriate and balanced precautions. We are following the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO). We have an established plan that addresses the preparations necessary to:
- reduce transmission among staff
- protect our customers
- maintain business operations
Home Federal Bank has developed and implemented an extensive Pandemic Plan and provided employees detailed information, resources, and guidelines. In an effort to minimize the chances of exposure, we are taking appropriate precautionary measures:
- instructed employees to clean their hands often with soap and water and use hand sanitizer
- limited physical interaction (ex. avoid hand shaking)
- added hand sanitizer at branch’s teller windows and all departments
- reiterated to staff to stay at home when sick
Some things we can ALL do...
Clean hands are safe hands.
Wash your hands often with soap and water. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
Cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing and use a disposable tissue when available.
Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Stay home when sick. If with fever, stay home and be fever free without the use of fever-reducing medication for at least 24 hours before returning to school or work.