Mobile banking applications are available to Online Banking customers by way of both iPhone and Android devices as well as native iPad and Android tablet applications. They can be downloaded at their respective application stores. Please click the links below to be taken to the appropriate application store.
Mobile Banking applications will allow access to several functions such as Account View, Transfers, and Bill Pay.
- Account View - Gives access to recent transaction details for all available accounts. It also allows several searching options as well as viewing cleared checks.
- Transfers - Allows transfers to be scheduled between any two authorized accounts with only a few taps.
- Bill Pay - Permits bills to be paid quickly and easily, whenever and wherever. Bills are paid by selecting from your list of established payees, selecting which account to pay from, and inputting the date and amount to be paid.
Mobile Check Deposit
Mobile Check Deposit is a service that is offered through your existing Home Federal Bank of TN mobile application that is available for both iPhone and Android. This service allows customers to deposit checks at any time, from anywhere by taking pictures of the front and back with your phone.Learn More
In addition to the Mobile Banking applications, we are also providing access to a Mobile-Friendly version of our site. This site is an alternative to downloading the application. The mobile site gives users a similar experience of the application from their preferred mobile browser on their device. Your mobile device will be redirected to the Mobile-Friendly site automatically with the option of returning to the full site. Alternatively, you can manually go the the Mobile-Friendly site by browsing to mobile.
Text Banking is a new way to quickly access your account information. It is a convenient alternative to our automated Phone Home line (687-HOME). Text Banking gives you access to account balance information and recent transactions through SMS text messages.
You can enroll in Text Banking by signing in to Online Banking, clicking on the "User Services" tab, and clicking the "Mobile Management" link in the "Manage Account" section.
Here is a list of the Text Banking commands:
- B or BAL - Summary of balances for all accounts
- B # or BAL # - Receive the balance of a specific account using the account number assigned by Text Banking, for example, "B 1" or "BAL 2".
- H or HIST - Summary of recent transactions for accounts
- H # or HIST # - Receive the transaction history of a specific account using the account number assigned by text banking, for example, "H 1" or "HIST 2".
- C or CMD - List of available text banking commands
- HE or HELP - Help content for text banking
- L or LOGIN - Receive a URL for the Home Federal Online Banking login.
- S or STOP - De-activate text banking and alerts.
*Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. Amazon Apps is a trademark of Amazon.com, Inc.