We are slowly and carefully transitioning back to opening our lobbies, now that the stay-at-home directive has been lifted for the state of Tennessee. Face masks are required by both staff and customer prior to entering branches.
Current Branch Status as of 7/3/2020.
|Magnolia||Limited Lobby Hours 10 AM – 2 PM & Drive Thru Open||865-546-0150|
|North Knoxville||Limited Lobby Hours 10 AM – 2 PM & Drive Thru Open||865-687-5610|
|Bearden||Limited Lobby Hours 10 AM – 2 PM & Drive Thru Open||865-588-5376|
|South Knoxville||Limited Lobby Hours 10 AM – 2 PM & Drive Thru Open||865-573-8338|
|Market Street||Limited Lobby Hours 10 AM – 2 PM||865-544-3995|
|Concord||Limited Lobby Hours 10 AM – 2 PM & Drive Thru Open||865-693-6731|
|Merchants Road||Limited Lobby Hours 10 AM – 2 PM & Drive Thru Open||865-688-3451|
|Halls||Limited Lobby Hours 10 AM – 2 PM & Drive Thru Open||865-922-2111|
|Karns||Limited Lobby Hours 10 AM – 2 PM & Drive Thru Open||865-691-1050|
|Downtown West||Limited Lobby Hours 10 AM – 2 PM & Drive Thru Open||865-691-1133|
|Sevierville||Limited Lobby Hours 10 AM – 2 PM & Drive Thru Open||865-453-5515|
|Gatlinburg||Limited Lobby Hours 10 AM – 2 PM & Drive Thru Open||865-436-5150|
|Pigeon Forge||Limited Lobby Hours 10 AM – 2 PM & Drive Thru Open||865-428-0040|
|Seymour||Limited Lobby Hours 10 AM – 2 PM & Drive Thru Open||865-579-7930|
|Maryville||Limited Lobby Hours 10 AM – 2 PM & Drive Thru Open||865-984-0000|
|Oak Ridge||Limited Lobby Hours 10 AM – 2 PM & Drive Thru Open||865-482-1001|
|Fountain City||Limited Lobby Hours 10 AM – 2 PM & Drive Thru Open||865-689-2146|
|Gibbs||Limited Lobby Hours 10 AM – 2 PM & Drive Thru Open||865-688-0028|
|Powell||Limited Lobby Hours 10 AM – 2 PM & Drive Thru Open||865-947-9444|
|Cedar Bluff||Limited Lobby Hours 10 AM – 2 PM & Drive Thru Open||865-691-1717|
|Carter||Limited Lobby Hours 10 AM – 2 PM & Drive Thru Open||865-932-5060|
|Farragut||Limited Lobby Hours 10 AM – 2 PM & Drive Thru Open||865-777-2212|
|Isaiah's Landing (East Knoxville)||Limited Lobby Hours 10 AM – 2 PM & Drive Thru Open||865-546-4822|
Call Customer Service at 865-546-0910.
Health and Safety First
We are taking extra precautions to provide a safe and healthy banking atmosphere for our customers and employees.
Changes you can expect to see when you visit us:
- Mandatory Masks: All branch personnel are required to wear masks for your protection. It is also mandatory for you to wear a mask prior to entering the branch, or you may use the drive-thru lanes.
- Floor Markers: These will be spaced six-feet apart. Please wait until a floor spot is available before entering the building. A staff member will be at the door to assist in this process. Due to space limitations, only individuals completing a transaction will be allowed inside.
- Branch Sanitation: Additional cleaning measures are in place. Please note, we have temporarily closed our restrooms to the public.
Thank you for your understanding. As always, your health and safety are our top priority.Find a branch near you
Before Your Lobby Appointment
As always, our No. 1 priority during the pandemic is the health and safety of our employees and customers.
For that reason, we respectfully ask for your careful consideration and cooperation when you plan to visit an office lobby.
- Have you been exposed to a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Have you recently traveled out of the country?
- Are you showing any cold or flu symptoms? Do you have a fever?
- Are you or are you caring for a person in a high-risk group (those over 60, immune compromised)?
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer immediately before and after your visit.
- Please wear a mask
- If we decide to modify operations, we will post signs on the doors and drive-thru windows of affected offices.
- During this time, we will do everything we can to offer you the service you expect from us while protecting you and our employees from the spread of the virus.
Throughout the crisis, this page will have the latest updates on our response and how it affects our offices.
At Home Federal Bank, the safety and well-being of our employees, customers, their families and our communities is our highest priority.
Restricting our offices is an extraordinary step, but we are in an extraordinary situation. We believe this is the best way for us to continue giving you essential services while taking maximum precautions against the spread of the disease.
While the drive thru is capable of handling nearly all of your everyday banking needs, you may have needs that are best served by other methods. Here are some of the ways we can serve you during this time.
- Online & Mobile Banking
Much of your banking business can be done remotely, which is particularly important during this time of social distancing.
- Call Us and speak to a real person: (865) 546-0910
- By Appointment
If you need to schedule an essential meeting like a loan closing, account opening, access to your safe deposit box or other service, simply call us or contact your nearest location.
How Home Federal Promotes Health and Safety
We are following the recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), along with local public health officials and have increased our cleaning standards to protect staff and customers. Here are some additional precautionary steps we are taking to support efforts to contain the spread of the virus.
- Our generous paid-time off policies and guidance for employees ensure that they stay home if they are sick, at risk due to travel or have been exposed to illness.
- Asked team members who are sick to stay home.
- Our offices are prepared with supplies they need, including hand sanitizer, disinfectant and gloves.
- We have increased cleaning and sanitizing for all branch locations and ATMs.
- We are arming our associates with information on how best to handle people potentially exposed to the virus.
- We have postponed large meetings, events, and social activities and are utilizing electronic communications to conduct business when possible.
Our associates understand effective ways to stop the spread of germs. We have collected resources here for you to find accurate, reliable and updated information:
World Health Organization