As we begin to resume full service in more lobbies, in some branches we are still open by appointment only. All of our Drive Thrus are open. Face masks are encouraged.
Current Branch Status as of 9/17/2021.
|Magnolia||Lobby Open & Drive Thru Open||865-546-0150|
|North Knoxville||Lobby Open & Drive Thru Open||865-687-5610|
|Bearden||Lobby Open & Drive Thru Open||865-588-5376|
|South Knoxville||Lobby Open & Drive Thru Open||865-573-8338|
|Market Street||Lobby Open||865-544-3995|
|Concord||Lobby Open & Drive Thru Open||865-693-6731|
|Merchants Road||Lobby Open & Drive Thru Open||865-688-3451|
|Halls||Lobby Open & Drive Thru Open||865-922-2111|
|Karns||Lobby Open & Drive Thru Open||865-691-1050|
|Downtown West||Lobby Open & Drive Thru Open||865-691-1133|
|Sevierville||Lobby Open & Drive Thru Open||865-453-5515|
|Gatlinburg||Lobby Open & Drive Thru Open||865-436-5150|
|Pigeon Forge||Lobby Open & Drive Thru Open||865-428-0040|
|Seymour||Lobby Open & Drive Thru Open||865-579-7930|
|Maryville||Lobby Open & Drive Thru Open||865-984-0000|
|Oak Ridge||Lobby Open & Drive Thru Open||865-482-1001|
|Fountain City||Lobby Open & Drive Thru Open||865-689-2146|
|Gibbs||Lobby Open & Drive Thru Open||865-688-0028|
|Powell||Drive Thru Open||865-947-9444|
|Cedar Bluff||Lobby Open & Drive Thru Open||865-691-1717|
|Carter||Lobby Open & Drive Thru Open||865-932-5060|
|Farragut||Drive Thru Open||865-777-2212|
|Isaiah's Landing (East Knoxville)||Lobby Open & Drive Thru Open||865-546-4822|
Call Customer Service at 865-546-0910.
Health and Safety First
We are taking extra precautions to provide a safe and healthy banking atmosphere for our customers and employees.
Changes you can expect to see when you visit us:
- Floor Markers: These will be spaced six-feet apart.
- Branch Sanitation: Additional cleaning measures are in place. Please note, we have temporarily closed our restrooms to the public.
Thank you for your understanding. As always, your health and safety are our top priority.Find a branch near you
Before Your Lobby Appointment
As always, our No. 1 priority during the pandemic is the health and safety of our employees and customers.
For that reason, we respectfully ask for your careful consideration and cooperation when you plan to visit an office lobby.
- Have you been exposed to a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Have you recently traveled out of the country?
- Are you showing any cold or flu symptoms? Do you have a fever?
- Are you or are you caring for a person in a high-risk group (those over 60, immune compromised)?
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer immediately before and after your visit.
- If we decide to modify operations, we will post signs on the doors and drive-thru windows of affected offices.
- During this time, we will do everything we can to offer you the service you expect from us while protecting you and our employees from the spread of the virus.
Throughout the crisis, this page will have the latest updates on our response and how it affects our offices.
At Home Federal Bank, the safety and well-being of our employees, customers, their families and our communities is our highest priority.
Restricting our offices is an extraordinary step, but we are in an extraordinary situation. We believe this is the best way for us to continue giving you essential services while taking maximum precautions against the spread of the disease.
While the drive thru is capable of handling nearly all of your everyday banking needs, you may have needs that are best served by other methods. Here are some of the ways we can serve you during this time.
- Online & Mobile Banking
Much of your banking business can be done remotely, which is particularly important during this time of social distancing.
- Call Us and speak to a real person: (865) 546-0910
- By Appointment
If you need to schedule an essential meeting like a loan closing, account opening, access to your safe deposit box or other service, simply call us or contact your nearest location.
How Home Federal Promotes Health and Safety
We are following the recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), along with local public health officials and have increased our cleaning standards to protect staff and customers. Here are some additional precautionary steps we are taking to support efforts to contain the spread of the virus.
- Our generous paid-time off policies and guidance for employees ensure that they stay home if they are sick, at risk due to travel or have been exposed to illness.
- Asked team members who are sick to stay home.
- Our offices are prepared with supplies they need, including hand sanitizer, disinfectant and gloves.
- We have increased cleaning and sanitizing for all branch locations and ATMs.
- We are arming our associates with information on how best to handle people potentially exposed to the virus.
- We have postponed large meetings, events, and social activities and are utilizing electronic communications to conduct business when possible.
Our associates understand effective ways to stop the spread of germs. We have collected resources here for you to find accurate, reliable and updated information:
World Health Organization